Thursday 23 January 2014

16 year old virgin needs your advice

 
I'm a 16 year old girl who just got admission to the university I have an 18 year old boyfriend who is a semi final year student of the same school. We have been dating since late last year although we'v known each other since we'v been kids. He confided in me and told me dat he is a sexual maniac and he cannot stay without sex although he is still a virgin and I am too. The problem is anytime we meet and get intimate he always wants to  have sex, iv told him dat I'm not yet ready for those things but he has been begging me and he told me that he would never leave me, I'm still scared of having sex because of the consequencea but I love him very much and I don't want to hurt him and leave him, pls what can I do?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...